Our family has been inviting the community to enjoy our farm for 30 years. We so look forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones again this year!
Come out to our three generation farm and celebrate the Christmas season with us!
For your family’s safety and for our staff’s protection, there is a protocol we will all be adhering to this year.
– If you don’t feel well, please come visit another day.
– Masks or face coverings will be worn on the farm for everyone’s protection.
– Please wash your hands often and use the wash stations and hand sanitizers that will be available.
– Social distancing (6 feet or more) is expected in lines and in the fields.
– Service animals are welcome, but please leave your pets at home.
– Wash your produce at home before eating.
Christmas at Stoney Ridge Farm
We are a u-cut and we-cut Christmas tree farm. Growing Christmas trees is a labor of love. It takes an average of 8 -12 years to grow some of our varieties. When you pick out your favorite one to take home, it has been growing and cared for on our farm for quite some time!
The varieties available are: Nordman, Frasier, and Noble fir. All three of these varieties are known for their beauty and superior needle retention.
We are planning on being open for two weekends this year depending on supply in the fields.
Opening Day for U-cut and We-cut trees:
Friday, November 27th, 12pm-5pm
Saturday, November 28th, 10am-5pm – All sold out! Thank you
Saturday, December 5th, CLOSED
Custom wreaths, garland, and boughs available to decorate with.
Warm, fresh donuts, hot chocolate and coffee in the red barn.
We supply saws for the u-cut and will shake and bale your trees for easy transportation
and home set up.