It’s that special time of year again when Stoney Ridge Farm is preparing for our Harvest Season.
Apples are starting to blush with red cheeks and the pumpkins are turning orange. We are
excited to host some of your fall activities and look forward to seeing our old farm friends and making new ones!
*Opening day: Saturday October 7 – 10:00-5:00
- Friday afternoons: October 13, 20, and 27 – 12:00-5:00
- Saturdays: October 7, 14, 21, and 28 – 10:00-5:00
Closed on Sundays
- Huge Pumpkin and Squash Patch * Farm animal viewing
- Upick or we pick Jonagold Apples * Food Trucks on Saturdays (Cicchitti’s Pizza, JT’s BBQ)
- Wagon rides around the farm * Fresh Mini Cider and Pumpkin donuts
- Corn maze for everyone * Fresh pasteurized Cider
- Bin maze for the young ones * Bluegrass Bands first two Saturdays!
$5.00 per person to enter the farm. Included with price is Bluegrass bands first
two Saturdays, wagon rides, corn maze, bin maze, farm animals and parking.
Children 2 and under are free.
School Tours: Booking Now! Please call M-F 9:00-5:00 (360-966-3919)
*Cost: $6.00 per child (student and siblings over 2 years). School staff and parents are free.
*Booking Friday mornings October 13, 20 and 27. No groups allowed on Friday mornings
without a scheduled school tour.
- Tours include: 30 minute educational time on bees, pollination, apples and pumpkins.
*Wagon ride, corn maze available, farm animal viewing, wagon ride and small pumpkin for kids.
- Covered area for lunch or snack time. Bus parking available.